any one from central texas area?

I have not found anyone in my area either- most people are from "up north" as us Texans say! :)
I am from the DFW area though-

cells

quote A&M Aggie 04' :
Im from Arlington, but am in College Station for school.

[hr]
ya, I know you. why did you choose the wrong school? Just kidding. Peace. :D You have a tank in College Station?
Hook EM' Horns!

jpeavytx

Oh here we go with the who's gonna whip who's butt. All I have to say is anyone can beat Baylor, though my dad bleeds maroon. The Ags need to step up the Fire R.C. campaign and get a real coach!

a&m aggie 04'

you know winning the UT A&M game doesnt really mean much to me, but i couldnt ever live with myself if i rooted for a team led by CHRIS SIMS- the most overrated SOB in NCAA ever.
Yeah ill jump on the -- bandwagon to see him leave, theres nothing like playing the #2 QB recruit in the nation for a few plays then benching him and screwing his redshirt!!!!

a&m aggie 04'

in response to: "ya, I know you. why did you choose the wrong school? Just kidding. Peace. You have a tank in College Station? "
Had to leave my tank back in Arlington, go home every few weeks to make sure everything is kosher. My roommate set up a 30 gallon fish only in our APT.
Im trying to battle my 1st ich breakout in my tank in Arlington, but its kinda hard explaining everything my parents need to do.

cells

quote: A&M Aggie 04'
you know winning the UT A&M game doesnt really mean much to me, but i couldnt ever live with myself if i rooted for a team led by CHRIS SIMS- the most overrated SOB in NCAA ever.
Yeah ill jump on the -- bandwagon to see him leave, theres nothing like playing the #2 QB recruit in the nation for a few plays then benching him and screwing his redshirt!!!!

[hr]
tell you the truth, I somewhat agree with you, Chris Sims is totally overrated! And he screw us up in ALL major games! The OU game this year (of course M Brown is responsible too), not to mention the championship game last year! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Battle of the Schools?? Is that what is going on here??
Keller, Arlington, ...and I suppose Garland- all DFW Metro- that is really cool IMO!