Any one got any tanks for sell in or Near VA

jscarb2

i have a 90 gallon tank stand and canopy tank is not reef ready i have a sos overflow box, a sump, powerheads,dual 175 watt metal halides in the canopy.make an offer.i am on the outer banks nc

drkdweller

would you sell just the tank and stand or is it all together
what kind of mh, how old are the bulbs, any pc or vho in the canopy?

gmen

i know a guy selling a 120 4ft aga in durham , nc....email me if you are interested and I will send you his info.

moraym

I've got a 40 Breeder with wood stand that I'll part with, in northern VA.
But sounds like you're looking for something bigger.

drkdweller

Got any pics. Im very intersted, Would you do cash and some frags? I need to save some money because i have to add more LR build a bigger sump add more substrat, Buy bulbs for the MH ect you know.

jscarb2

it will be the weekend before i can get any pics up.i might do a cash with some frags according to what you have?

drkdweller

for frags i got mushrooms, Small Yama, Rics, Red sea xenia, pompom xenia, colts, cabbage leather, green start polyps. If you decide on any frags you need to give me about 2 weeks notice so they can attach.

drkdweller

i will give you everything but some powerheads and the livestock to get you going
What all do you got. Any LR? by the way whats the zip where your at so i can figure out how long of a drive its going to be.
What frags were you intrested in.
How did you want to do this paypal or pay when pick up.
my email is Jupfold@cox.net