Any suggestions would be appreciated

D

debdellac

I have a 55 gallon tank with about 60 pounds of live rock. The only fish so far is a tomato clown & a coral beauty angel. Lots of hermit and snails...I really like the brighter colors. Any suggestion of fish that would go well would be appreciated. The few that I have picked like the Nasa tang ...the tank is to small or they arnt reef safe.

shrimpdady

I agree with the six line wrasse.
Mine is beautiful and a pleasure to watch.
One thing about the Hawkfish is that he MIGHT eat any shrimp you have.
I had one and he ate both my peppermints(which were HUGE!!!), but my coral banded shrimp was able to handle himself.
I ended up getting rid of the hawk....he was too rowdy.

phoenixfla

Originally Posted by ShrimpDady
I agree with the six line wrasse.
Mine is beautiful and a pleasure to watch.
One thing about the Hawkfish is that he MIGHT eat any shrimp you have.
I had one and he ate both my peppermints(which were HUGE!!!), but my coral banded shrimp was able to handle himself.
I ended up getting rid of the hawk....he was too rowdy.
Good point. My Hawk is in my FOWLR so I forgot that he may eat the inverts.

D

debdellac

Thank you for suggestions! I think im really stuck on the Gamma. It is very beautiful! Can I also put another tomato clown in there or will the older one kill it? :notsure:

D

debdellac

I have a cleaner shrimp that my angel would be destroyed if he got eaten...I think he thinks it's his own personal Masseuse :hilarious It is very funny to watch. My clown looks so lonely...he needs a buddie. The angel is so busy swimming in and out and around the rocks