Any suggestions?

A

azul1994

Hi this is my first post
in my 35 gallon tank i have 1 ocellaris clownfish and a purpleback pseudochromis.
I also have a cleanup crew of 10 blue leg hermits, 10 zebra hermits, and 5 astrea snails.
it has been up for about 6 weeks. it cycled in 3 weeks.
i kno i need more live rock because i only have 20 lbs.
i would eventually try to turn this into a reef.
i was thinking maybe 2-3 more small fish in my tank.
any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

A

azul1994

I like the look of the yellow shrimp goby
do you know if they are active fish? because i want active fish.

A

azul1994

ok thanks for the information
i heard that if you keep chromis they might kill eachother..whats your thought on that.
thanks

reefreak29

Originally Posted by azul1994
ok thanks for the information
i heard that if you keep chromis they might kill eachother..whats your thought on that.
thanks
as they get older they tend to kill each other , i had 7 and now have 2

krzysztof

Chromis are active fishes that can be kept in groups in the aquarium. Adominant individual may occasionally bicker with subordinate members but this is not usually a problem if the groupis large

A

azul1994

ok thank you very much you guys are very helpful for us beginners

A

azul1994

i dont have a protein skimmer right now, is there a skimmer that can run without a sump?

A

azul1994

o ok cool, because i dont have the money for a sump/fuge if i ever do upgrade my tank i would def get a sump

weberian

I find the Pajama Cardinal to be peaceful. Or the Highfin/Bangai Cardinal, although I have never owned a Bangai.
I currently have a clown, a pajama cardinal, and a bluegreen chromis in my 30 gal.

A

azul1994

i do like the look of the bangaii cardinal.. theres so many choices its hard to decide. :thinking: