Anybody have any feelings on this NBA LOCKOUT CRAPOLA??

miaheatlvr

I miss even the summer league.. No preseason games, what the heck is going on here? This better get resolved soon! Greedy owners!! I don't know what I'll do this winter without my NBA, there's only so much NFL this man can handle and I'm definitely NOT an NHL guy! lol
P.S. Big HELLO to all of my old friends! How are you guys? Whats new? Are we still teasing Coral Keeper?? lol

S

siptang

NBA lockout will be over soon because of the money these people will lose. Someone will eventually give and bend over.
I miss my heats also. This is OUR YEAR!

meowzer

HEYYY...A MiaHeatLvr sighting ...
HOW ARE YOU? All the same here for me...

Have not seen Coral Keeper in a very long time....and I know nothing about this thing you call basketball

sweatervest13

I don't think that there will be NBA basketball in 2011. Maybe something early in 2012. But I think that there will NOT be a NBA season. Which is fine for me. NBA is very boring. If I want to watch a game I will tune into the last two minutes and that might be twice a year (if that).

S

siptang

Heat fan since 92.
We will have this year and Lebron will get his MVP back since everyone knows D. Rose (God knows I love him) can't handle the heat under the pressure.
I love the bulls don't get me wrong. It was the team of the 90s and I grew up watching MJ bashing my heat over and over again.
And Joakim Noah is a fellow alumni of University of Florida like myself. (Actually bought a drink for him at a Japanese restaurant when they won the first NCAA)
My point is that I like the bulls and they will always soft spot in my heart, however, heat will push for the title again and I know for sure, we will have the east.
Lois - Yankees are doing good!
Sip (FACT) tang

darthtang aw

Seriously?
How is that gonna happen? Only Chris Angel could disappear better in the fourth quarter than LeBron.
Darth (miss shaq yet?) Tang

snakeblitz33

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiaHeatLvr http:///t/387994/anybody-have-any-feelings-on-this-nba-lockout-crapola#post_3418473
P.S. Big HELLO to all of my old friends! How are you guys? Whats new? Are we still teasing Coral Keeper?? lol

Doin' fine. Glad to see you back. I just came back myself a couple months ago. I haven't seen Moses in a long time either. Last time I heard, he and his dad tore down all of his tanks for somethin' or another. I haven't talked to him since - that little sucker owes me $30 of frags too... oh well, win some lose some.

reefraff

Denver has already lost one player for this season, signed to play European ball with a one year no out contract.
I have found it harder and harder to watch NBA as the players get more into this Gangsta persona. Just play the friggen game

mantisman51

I haven't watched the NBA since it became beathugball. Sorry, if I want to watch a bunch of guys in corn rows, covered in gang tats, I can always drive by SE Az Correctional Center. Couldn't care less and after reading about how several NBA teams are hemorrhaging money, I know I am far from alone. Black, white, brown or purple-when a sport is dominated by thugs, I won't watch it.

aquaknight

MIA!!! The Cimarron (not) is still going strong, though it's about time for something new.
It's going be a lot harder for the NBA, as they're fighting over less/losing money. As where the NFL lockout was over how they wanted to divided up more money. Definitely not feeling a season at happening this year.
No problems with players going overseas IMO. It's a different game then other contact sports where any type of injury that lasts more then a couple weeks is virtually unheard of.
have found it harder and harder to watch NBA as the players get more into this Gangsta persona. Just play the friggen game
I dunno. I think if anything, there's been some cleaning up of images. Especially, or at least, at the top-tier superstar level player. I think the idea of maintaining their personal 'image' is finally starting to sink in. Dwayne Wade and Dwight Howard are probably the best examples. There will always be the Gilbert Arenas' and Ron Arte..... Metta World Peace's in the league...

S

siptang

I agree with you guys with not liking their "persona"s. I don't either but I love the game and love to watch them play a beautiful game.
Now, if it was soccer, I'm feverish lol.
darth - I miss the OLD shaq not today's old shaq lol. When he used to dominated the paint and put double double on daily basis. Lebron has alot of personal issues and gotta understand these people have lives outside of courts too. Although it's not confirmed, there were stories going around during finals time that his wife was cheating on him. If it was me, I don't think I could focus too well either... Just saying. I wish he would have stepped up and I wish I would have went to their championship parade but such is life.. :/
We always have next year and a year after that and year after that. I will support my home town team regardless.
aquaknight- I agree with D Wade but not Dwight. Dirty mofo imho. Biggest intentional elbow thrower in the league.

aquaknight

Talking off the court homie. Helping out the kids, doing community work, etc. A player starting to throw 'bows because he's tired of ref's not calling fouls for people basically hanging off him, doesn't automatically constituent a thug IMHO.
In addition Dwayne and Dwight seem well aware of their star power, and do a lot of tv/commercial stuff too. Esp. nice for the league too, as there hasn't really been a dominate center that's been "comfortable in his own skin" since Shaq, like we have now with Dwight. No doubt Dwight's got some charisma both on and off the court, which is really only a good thing for this "image" problem.

reefraff

Shaq was a nice guy. When I still lived in Montana I talked with several people who met him when he would hang out at Flathead lake with Jackson. He was just one of the guys, cept he was black and 7 foot tall LOL! One guy told about seeing him roll up on a jet ski at a beach they were camped at to ask for directions. Said he hung out and shot the crap with them for like a half hour before taking back off. He also did a charity gig there. That was in the late 90's.