anybody want to trade?

blazehok68

ive got some gsp to frag, some cabbage, some shrooms, and some kenya frags. i will consider anything at this point. dont really have the cash to go to the lfs to buy some new stuff, and things are starting to get a bit stale so i want something new. i would prefer local trades, but i would ship.

mr_x

go to "east coast aquatics". they have a frag trade area, where you can drop off a frag and pick another to go home with , for free. they are in SE pa.

rebelprettyboy

Originally Posted by Mr_X
http:///forum/post/2749262
go to "east coast aquatics". they have a frag trade area, where you can drop off a frag and pick another to go home with , for free. they are in SE pa.
not that sounds like an awesome fish store!

mr_x

don't get me wrong, you are not going to find anything "LE", but then again, the op doesn't have much to offer, or i'd trade with him!

blazehok68

i live in galloway. exit 44 off the parkway. the shrooms are just green shrooms. nothing too fancy. heres a pick i have two big rocks of them. if you have something big you wanna trade ill give you the whole rock. if small, i will frag 4 or 5 of them and try to put them on 1 rock.