Anyone from Central NJ?

mimzy

I'm in central NJ (Edison/New Brunswick) at the moment and trying to get my first tank started...but this town is innundated by Petcos with no live rock or live sand to speak of!! I will mail order the bulk of it, but I want one or two small pieces to start off with.
If anyone is from around here, or used to be, or has friends who happen to know or WHATEVER, I'd REALLY appreciate it if someone could e-mail me the name/location of a good LFS that's NOT a *****. :needhelp: Mimzywhimzy@yahoo.com
Yahoo cityguide isn't helping me, mapquest just plain LIES, and none of my fishy friends know anything about this area. I had to drive 45 mins to Hackensack to be dissapointed by a messy/overpriced LFS up there. :mad:

dapak83

bro i mlike 5 mins away from new B..... try the animals and thing... they have thee cheepest LR around but i dont recoment them if u want to get fishes... very limited...... althought they are good people and will alwys run a water test for free WITH OUT any problems or attitudes :-D .... other then that if you are familiar with rt 22.. there are a few stores on there.... reef inc, ocean galaria, and pet shanty... all like in this 10 mile radius....if there is any thing u need u can always message me or email me at dapak83@yahoo.com