Anyone get and F in high school?

salty tank

Originally Posted by Speg
I think I did really good in high school. I was there for 5 years (almost 6). I nearly got straight F's every quarter.. I rocked :p
Im not about to fail any grades but i suck at all my classes except horticulture. My brain is friiiieeeed i think. High school sucks just remember

fanker

well we dont have quarters at my highschool, we have 6 week graiding periods and we get a progress report and if u have bad grades just do the work, thats wierd that ur test count for so much. maybe u have to lower a math or get a different teacher

fanker

Originally Posted by salty tank
Im not about to fail any grades but i suck at all my classes except horticulture. My brain is friiiieeeed i think. High school sucks just remember

it seems like ur paranoid, are u taking advanced classes? imo there is no reason to highschool is supposed to be a high light of ur life, u can get scholarships with normal classes, heck im in begginer spanis and im a junior, and i still have a good chance of getting good collage, just relax have fun,

mkengr45

Man, I know it sucks to have to tell yor parents this but in the end it is not going to crush you. In High school I made plenty of bad grades, several F's and some D's of course, and I always wanted to shoot the finger at the kids that made all A's. But high school performance is not 100% indicative of how you college or life performance will be. I made bad grades in high school, but hen I went to college and it was a totally different story. In college I got mostly A's and got a Bachelors and Masters Degree in Mechanical Engineering. For my bachelors in engineering I graduated #2 in my class, and for my masters I graduated #1 in my class. I have worked with NASA, and had many papers published involving fluid dynamics, vehicle modeling, controls, and lots of other crazy stuff that none of my high school teachers would have ever expected me to do. I now for for a research institute doing design and testing of certain automotive components. On another note, my mom has two masters degrees and only makes about 1/4 the amount my dad makes, and my dad did not even go to college. In short, don't sweat it man......
Randy

oceanists

Originally Posted by supermanvx
i dont know i was in high school for 4 years like most people...and i look back and i had some pretty dumb teachers...i had a math teacher, that thought he was teaching, but no one knew what he was talking about, gave no extra credit...highest grade in the class was in the low 70%...then i had a math teacher would give tons of extra credit, cuz he knew we all sucked...so high schools vary on teacher quality.

LOL .... Yeah my teachers were pretty moronic... they always told me I was gonna have it hard in life and Id be flippin burgers .......
Actually it was the exact opposite ... I probably make more money than 2 teachers combined Without a HS diploma or college.
I saw my old principle at PHILCO it was a real coincidence (sp? I never claimed to be smart) because I was paying for a 52inch Visio Plasma outright while he was trying to put a 29 inch Tube on layaway .... lol
I just grinned thinking ... haha you were wrong and you know it.