anyone got experiance with purple tile goby's

diablo

anyone got experiance with purple tile goby's???
i bought one 2 months ago and he is fine but now i have no sand sifting gobies left, is he the one killing them. i bought a twin spot and i saw him pick on him, just a quick nip i thought it was just a territory thing. twin spot went to other side of tank that was the end of it. but now i dont see either one of my gobies the diamond or twin spot. just wondering if he is a punk and needs a new home?

dogstar

I have never heard that name. Do you have another name. Are you talking about a tilefish because a book I have says they will pic on small zooplankton-feeding fish like your gobies.

lion_crazz

I have never heard of them to be aggressive. I have only seen one kept successfully and it was actually a person on here who had it in their tank. In my three years at an lfs, I have only seen 2 or 3 of them come through anyway. Like I said, I have never seen them be that aggressive though. That would be a huge shame if you had to give up such a cool fish due to aggression. You have any pics of the tilefish? If so, mind posting? I always like seeing different fish doing well in other people's tanks.