Anyone have a nano-reef setup they want to move?

fishguy77

Anyone have a nano-reef setup they want to move?
:help:
I'm just starting out with saltwater and would like to set up an 8 - 24 gallon nano-reef. I'm thinking that one of the self-contained cube setups would be best for me, something like the Oceanic Biocube, JBJ Nano Cube, Aquapod, Cube Master, Aqua Medic Nanowave, etc. I'd ideally like one of these cuz I figure that they are the least confusing, and should be adequate for what I want to do.
I'd also be open to other small reef setups as well, provided someone could package together the same sorts of stuff that I would need including the tank, hood, lights, filter, etc. I'll need lights that are suitable for doing corals obviously.
I'm wondering if anyone would be willing to sell a used setup suitable for a nano-reef for around $125 or less (trying to make sure to have some money left over for livestock/coral afterwards!). If you have something in decent condition, please let me know. I'd really appreciate it. Also, I'd love to save on the shipping - I live in Providence, RI but would be willing to travel to pick stuff up anywhere from MA to NJ if we can work something out.