anyone have florida rics for trade??

fedukeford

ive been looking for some florida rics for a while, does anyone within driving distance have any for trade?? i have - toadstool frags, purple zoo frags, red zoo frags, kenya tree frags

reckler

I hope you find some Ric's. I have been looking for some for quit a while now. I have heard that all the huricanes down there has pretty much wiped out the good ric's. if you get some keep us posted. good luck in your search. :cheer:

ryanhayes9

Originally Posted by fedukeford
ive been looking for some florida rics for a while, does anyone within driving distance have any for trade?? i have - toadstool frags, purple zoo frags, red zoo frags, kenya tree frags
hey fedukeford,
im not really sure what type of ric this is but i think it might be a florida one. it also helps that i live in florida and bought this for 3 bucks

ryanhayes9

awesome! viper do you know if they spread and how long it takes?
also would you frag them like a mushroom?
THANKS SO MUCH!

fedukeford

sure , id trade or buy a frag once it spreads, to frag it you pretty much just frag it like anyother shroom, take it off the rock, but into 2 or 4 pieces , net each piece to a piece of rock and wait for it to attach

ryanhayes9

ive never fragged b4. would i like cut down the center and them in half?
how would i net it to a rock?
would i have to place it in a seperate container of water to let it expell chemicals etc?
thanks

fedukeford

just take it out, put it in a bowl, but it either down the center, or down the center then down the other center, put each frag on a piece of rock, put netting over it, rubberband the netting so it cant come off, the let it sit in the tank until it attaches

fedukeford

pretty much any type of nettering, ive heard of people using bridal netting, they'll probley have it at a like a fabric store