Anyone here into Paintball?

nigerbang

Just wondering before I decided to put some paintball stuff up for sale..Kinda like testing the water type deal...And no...its not some cheap garbage maker

runn3rb3an

Heck yea! Haha I don't need a gun though I'm actually gunna try trading in my modded 98 custom and once used ion and hopper for a x7 tmrw. Wit gun u have?

runn3rb3an

I wanna get either the g3 or the mini. I can't decide I think I'm leaning more g3 though.
Wut do you think?
And wut site did u sell your gun On?
I'm trying to sell my brand new ion with all the extra parts, manuals, boxes etc... Basically brand new I just shot a tank of air through it in my yard. It's never been to a feild. I'm hoping to get like 220 for it and a 3000 psi nitro tank. U think I can do it?

orion3814

Originally Posted by runn3rb3an
http:///forum/post/3030477
I wanna get either the g3 or the mini. I can't decide I think I'm leaning more g3 though.
Wut do you think?
And wut site did u sell your gun On?
I'm trying to sell my brand new ion with all the extra parts, manuals, boxes etc... Basically brand new I just shot a tank of air through it in my yard. It's never been to a feild. I'm hoping to get like 220 for it and a 3000 psi nitro tank. U think I can do it?
what kinda tank if it is a steely you will at most probably get 150 to 180 for the package people shun the ion alot imo they dont give it enough credit for what it is great marker to take you from the beginnin and have seen them used in pro psp and xball

runn3rb3an

na steely. Im debating wheter or not to go with a $200 used mini or the nice new g3
What do you think? which would u take new.

orion3814

kinda a hard call the g3 imo has the best customer service background
personally i stick with my vikings and excals they are tanks but i never have to do anything to them air oil and an occasional battery but then again i played back in the speedball scene so thats all i done was lane for the first 45 seconds and preach up the field lolool
imo the g3 would b the better choice you can go on nation and talk directly to the engineers and designers there good group of guys
next to the g3 would be a fep quest good markers there as well and even better virtued goldmembered and snatched lol flawless

runn3rb3an

Yea. I play outdoor so I can't decide which would be better for that. Like taking in allvthe factors of an outdoor feild and stuff. I'm gunna be usiing it withva remote so idk how much the little clamp will help me.

orion3814

you can pick up older egos all day long now for 200 + they are goin really cheap and are fairly efficient compared to the spool valve markers and are very reliable can be fast or can 1 ball it all day long

runn3rb3an

Eh. I'm not really looking into used guns. Just the invert because I know the guy selling it well and I know how he treats it. I just feel like markets can be so tempramental and misused that I feel like I'm buying sombodys old problem. But if you know any other guns in that price range I'm interested. Thanks

orion3814

what gen mini is it if it is first gen those had a lot of issues but 2nd gen on were all a lot easier on the pocketbook lol

runn3rb3an

Originally Posted by orion3814
http:///forum/post/3032850
what gen mini is it if it is first gen those had a lot of issues but 2nd gen on were all a lot easier on the pocketbook lol
Its second gen. I'm not too thrilled with buying used like I said, even if it is my freind, so Im hoping my guns will go for the price there at on c list so i can get a new one.

runn3rb3an

Originally Posted by orion3814
http:///forum/post/3033351
http://www.pbaz.com/forums/showthrea...096#post843096 good deal there he can be jewed down a lil
cool it seems like a great deal but i just have something against used. i dont know what it is but its just not my thing im probably wrong but i just dont have that trust level i do with used. i also decided that im not getting the used mini haha. either new invert or g3. my dad was the store owners student once too and his coach so he gives me great prices plus the palce has free repairs. im just still stuck beteen the two haha.
and do you think ill get any offers for the guns at those prices?
thanks