anyone in mass near cape

nicky1.8t

What type of coral would you like. I have a colony of purple with green center zoos, all red zoos, a small toadstool leather, areally small frag of a gren hammer, green torch, and a small frag of a green, with purple tip frogspawn. I will be selling all of these, so let me know what you are looking for.

excalibur

It would be great if you have pics, but since you didn't post them already I guess not. I'll have to find pics of some of the stuff that I don't know what it is like the frogspawn, Let me know prices. When are you looking to get rid of these. I would be availible this weekend. Thanks for keeping me in mind.

nicky1.8t

I will sell the purple zoos for 40.00, the reds for25.00, and the frog,torch, and toadstool for 25.00 each. They are available whenever, and I will let you know that they are being kept under720 watts of light. You will have to put them up high towards the light for a while.let me know what you would like, and if you dont decide to buy just let me know, thanks excaliber.

nicky1.8t

It is 515 lakeside drive, Bridgewater mass. Just take 24 north to exit 15, rt 104. At the end of the ramp go left, take first street on the right, and im the last house on the road. Right next to the big lake. phone is 508 807 2208, ask for ricky, im nicky 1.8t's brother. Thanks

excalibur

You should let it go. Work this week was incredibly slow, Besides I really should be ungrading my lights before I verture off into corals, Thanks again
Steve