Anyone in New York want to trade??

bp

I am in western NY does anyone what to trade frags? I could frag my candycane or trade some shrooms or zoos.
I am looking for SPS corals or almost any coral.

yellowtail

i'll have some frags when my corals grow a little more. i might be able to get you a frag of this if your interested(just got a small green/orange zoo colony that i might be able to throw in a polyps or two on the rock)........i'll let you know when its ready.(maybe a few weeks.) by the way what type of things do you have for a trade?
here they are the beige colored LONG STEM zoo's(not the green /orange).....

bp

neat zoos, I have orange center and green center zoos. Blue, red and green shrooms. And a candy cane coral

bp

Fishtanker, Are you intrested in trading for any of my stuff, or will you be willing to sell a frag? Do you have zoomed in pics of the elkhorns? How far are you from Buffalo?

fishtanker

i'd be happy to trade for a candy cane frag and/or zoo frag. i'm about 250miles from buffalo, however i am planning on a trip to Sytracuse in the next few weeks so if you want wwe can meet there.
email me brian.gast@rfsuny.org
Brian

fishtanker

yea yellowtail...i have a bunch of Xenia (elongated) and Anthellia (similiar to Xenia, except they are individual polyps) let me know if you want to trade/buy any.
Brian