Anyone in PA looking for some SPS frags? Eastern PA

spankey

I clipped some frags the other day and will be actually shipping some next week or the week following.
If anyone is local I will be in Lancaster on Saturday most of the afternoon.
Here is what I have glued.
Green slimmers

Same coral as above

ORA Blue Millies

Top shot

More below.

spankey

I also can clip the following corals too.
Montipora Spongodes

ORange Cap

ORA Scrips

Purple tipped ORA Stuber stag

Finally a tank shot from about 4 months ago. Everything is mostly grown in and I need to clip badly.

All corals are over 150W Phoenix HQI bulbs even the frag tank.
Again, I can't ship right now but can meet anyone around TPP in Lancaster if you are interested. I will be about 2 miles from there on Saturday from 11am to 5 pm.
Thanks
Spankey

spankey

Thanks Ken! I try my best. I think I just get lucky as others beat themselves up day in and day out to get things just right. I just sit back and do water change every week of only 5 gallons and sure enough feed every other day, and Wamo there ya go...Nothing to fancy, right light, stable conditions and you are off....

spankey

If anyone wants any fresh clippings I can ship out as early as Tuesday of next week. I just glued the ones in the frag tank last night and they might come off the block but will still be OK if you re glue them?
Let me know and I will ship.
Spankey;)

chano

I am actually planning on buying some MH off of your friend this weekend (assuming she doesn't sell them by then) I am not to far from you so i may just have to hit you up soon

chilwil84

i am going to be in the philly area this weekend near the hiiden reef how far are you (i know lancaster is about 90 min) but dont know if that your regular location

spankey

Most are still available if interested. Overnight shipping would be via UPS and would ship Tuesday for a Wednesday delivery.
PM if interested!
Thanks
Spankey