Anyone in Tennessee???

M

mr.peanut

Anyone in Tennessee ??? haha I moved from Va and I was excited there might be alot of ppl here but nothing so far( guess I gotta move to California for that
)

etricas

I've got a healthy 8" Vlamingi Tang that I'm looking to find a new home for if anyone in the Nashville area is interested in this beauty. I'll take $90 for him or trade for other livestock. Grows large and requires a minimum 6ft tank.

happy5446

We did live in Antioch and moved to VA. LOL! Backwards. But there is a store on Murfreesboro Rd near the corner of Harding. I forget the name of it, but last time we were there I went by. They don't have alot, but they do have some cool stuff. :O)

eyebedam

Originally Posted by happy5446
http:///forum/post/2499987
We did live in Antioch and moved to VA. LOL! Backwards. But there is a store on Murfreesboro Rd near the corner of Harding. I forget the name of it, but last time we were there I went by. They don't have alot, but they do have some cool stuff. :O)

You wouldnt be talking about the FIsh Bowl would you? Thats place was kinda a dump if you were into salt. They had a nice freshwater selection but it was always so dark & stinky inside. Kinda like a dirty old adult video store.
The Critter on Nolensville Rd though is a really nice & clean store Although it can be pricey at times.

tank 5 guy

Any of you guys have any frags for sale in or close to middle Tennessee. I would be willing to travel and pick them up if the price is reasonable. I have been in the hobby just over 1 year and starting to get a few corals for a 260 watt lighting system, in a 75 gal tank. There are lot of good deals on here but just too far away and by the time you pay the shipping, its not always a good deal but of coarse the price of gas is no better. You can send a email to davidbtimber@hotmail.com or I will continue to check here. Thanks, David