Anyone in WA! Seattle! Shoreline! Bellevue!

flojpoj

I'm looking for anything that people might have available to sell or trade: coral frags (no sps), acrylic tanks, live rock, etc...... I'd like to know that there are some reefers up here! (There's only about two real saltwater fish stores anywhere near me, and they're still far away! And they love to jack up the prices.) Even fully set up tanks, may as well make me an offer!
Now, I don't have anything fish-related to trade, however I do have other animals to trade: a subadult veiled chameleon and a yearling ETB (which, of course, stands for emerald tree boa).
Before I start, I'd like to say that I haven't posted here before so I hope I'm not breaking any rules, but I saw other posts involving trades with playstations, etc., so..here goes.
I'd like to sell or trade them, but local only because they're delicate shippers. The chameleon is a nice female, eats well; I've had her since Aug. 02. She comes with her current home, a small glass aquarium, and her home for when she outgrows it: a 65-gallon Reptarium (almost new, not even used to house anything, worth around $60), along with all supplies like vitamins, branches, etc. I'm looking to get about $130 for her or equivalent value in saltwater livestock/supplies.
The emerald tree boa is gorgeous, bold green with a yellow underside and nice white laterals coming in. He was a green baby, so he's already a solid green, no ugly trans. phase. In addition, he has a very unique pattern: green spots form an interesting design on his sides. I saw one with a similar pattern being sold for $800, and it was a new baby! Now as far as I've seen, normal etb babies are going for about $400-500, and adults for $900-1000, so I figured that a reasonable price for him would be $650, especially considering that he's got that great pattern.
So if you're interested in either of those guys or if you have something to sell to me, feel free to e-mail me! flojpoj@hotmail.com
Thanks for reading!