ANYONE INTERESTED IN 260W PC or 72W PC?

jackalpupz

Anyone out there interested in a 48" coralife 260watt lighting with 2x65 watt 10k daylight bulbs and 2x65watt true actinic 03 bulbs with 4 moonlights w/fans and 3 seprate switches. Was bought and used for about 3 weeks now(basiclly brand new). I also have a 24" coralife 72 watt 1x36 watt actinic and 1x36 watt 10k daylight bulb used for 3 months. If so, Email me at jackalpup5@hotmail.com for fast response or just reply here. Im from nothern california if someone would like to do a pick up. Thanx.

jackalpupz

Okay prices are. 24" PC light 50 bucks+ shipping and the 48" 260W PC for 200+ shipping. Ive already got a few offers on these lights so if anyone is really interested and want them let me know. Whoever Emails me first saying they want them for sure gets them and ill hold them for you.

jackalpupz

Will also trade for some fish related stuff if you have anything id like or need (fish supplys, coral, etc) if anyone wants the 24" 72W light. No trades for the 48" though.

jackalpupz

Hmmm... Well, I was gunna keep the pc hood and mod it BUT i guess Id be able to sell it to you for 160+ shipping and use the money to pick up a retro MH kit. So yeah 160 for the 260watt pc and 180 if you want both PC's im selling! Just a add on for 20 bucks if you would like it :) . Let me know!

spoonbig21

I'm interested but not familiar with how the shipping and payment would work. e-mail me and let me know. I live at 71105 in Louisiana. thank you.:happy:

jackalpupz

Okay, Last offer on lighting. 24" 72 watt PC 3 months old for 50 bucks shipped and the 48" 260watt PC 1 month old 175 shipped! In need of money to buy Retro MH kit so these lights have to go within the next few dayz. If your from northern cali and wanta pick up thats fine also. If no one wants it, its just going to my LFS for 90 dollars store credit