Anyone interested in local reef club?

I was thinking of starting a local "reef club". It will be for trading equipment and livestock. This is not a sale thread so I put it here. I'm in the 19335 zip code. If your willing to drive or are in overnight ground shipping please let me know.
I want to be able trade livestock and used equipment. What we can do is get a list of emails and make a yahoo group or something like that. Please post here or pm me.
Mods if this is not allowed please delete otherwise people please sign up.

zeroc0o0l

Im in live in the Philly area ( Im 20 min from Mr X) Also have a few friends in the area that would be willing to join. Let me know Please feel free to PM me

If anyone is interested from out of the area then by all means jump in. I just want to try not to have to ship all over the place and I don't want a formal club. I joined one of those and there are alot of aholes that run them. To many rules. If we meet we meet if not we check the our link and see whats for trade.
If you are out of the area you would have to pay for shipping on livestock overnight. I don't want anyone in the informal club to have to deal with stuff kicking the bucket. I'll leave it up to the person shipping on whether to charge for boxes or heat/cold packs.

mlr492

emails sent to those requested. And honestly, anyone can join, say whatever you want i'm really not going to moderate it much unless things get REALLY out of control, which I can't see happening, it's pretty much just a for sale or trade thread.

Jerryatrick and I, well mostly Jerryatrick are getting a forum started. We have a start on the site and will update. I have some emails and will send the link to you. Please anyone else that is local or not local send me your email or post here and I'll pick it up. I think this can be a very successful forum. We can cut the rules down to almost nothing and get really nice corals and fish for trade or low prices from other reefers. We won't have the connections that SWF.com has but there are alot of reefers that have alot of nice stuff out there.