anyone know what this is

cosguy23

on my frog spawn (the lfs said it was a frogspawn but I can not seem to find a frog spawn that looks like it) there are little dark redish growths do you know what they are........ here's a pic

earlybird

Originally Posted by bigarn
it's a dieing frogspawn .... I can't really tell what the growths are.

Is that it's skeleton showing (not the growths)?

bigarn

Originally Posted by earlybird
Is that it's skeleton showing (not the growths)?
yep ...

who dey

mine looked like that ovr the summer from neglect (here's a pic of it now) massive water changes and severe water qlty attention. Mine actually looked worse than that (covered in hair algae) It can come back. What are ur parameters?

who dey

mine started to go to hell when i had a flatworm outbreak along w/ the hair algae. They are very sensitive to things touching them. Check the stalks for any surrounding specimens that may be bothering it

joncat24

Originally Posted by cosguy23
on my frog spawn (the lfs said it was a frogspawn but I can not seem to find a frog spawn that looks like it) there are little dark redish growths do you know what they are........ here's a pic
what kinda of lighting???
Looks like that one needs some serious tlc. spot feed that coral about 3-4 times a week with some cyclopeeze or other meaty foods and maybe it will come around

royal gang

Originally Posted by cosguy23

looks like a bugger to me... :thinking: