Anyone R/c

R

ramsey

I asked this a long time ago but since there are new people here lets see if the do. And if you have photos post them up
Heres my list:
HET F-18
Ofna Hyper 7PBS
Parma Pro 37 Chevy
Stryker F-27

windmill

I used to. I don't have the money for it anymore. Plus I have this terrible habit of using them as targets. Ya'know a moving target is much more fun to shoot at than a stationary one.
My last one was a cheap wal-mart airplane that didn't fly too well. It got shotgunned, then I tried to modify the motors and propellers to fly another balsa wood glider, but those were too heavy to lift it off the ground. It still pulled it around the yard though.....yeah, that one got the .357.

phixer

Used to run gas boats, then planes. Got tired of crashing the planes without lessons so I kind of left it behind. Would really like to get back into it, especially a helicopter but its been hard for me to find the time anymore.

bellanavis

My husband has tons of air planes, helicoptors, boats, trucks, cars, but ever since we got the boat, he has not been using them a lot. Wanna buy any planes?

windmill

When I was younger I remember one of my friends had a gas powered r.c. car. Those things are crazy fast. He'd always get these magazines with engine kits and upgrades and stuff. It amazed how much money you could dump on a tiny engine. It also amazed me watching him set-up ramps to send his expensive toy airborne.
Ramsey; have you seen those videos online of people with huge r.c. planes? I saw one with a F117 bomber, one with a Concorde SST, and even one with a B2 bomber (I think that's the one with the 8 jets...can't remember). Those people have way too much money. I think I read the F117 was something like $30 grand. Don't even want to know how much that B2 cost.

bronco300

i used to have a couple elec trucks and a nitro truck...never even got to use two of them till i sold them again...could never find time to get to the track around here to play around racing.

R

ramsey

Windmill I no witch ones your talking about there 40 to 50K.
I went to an event that had a f-117 turbine that crashed cause of elevator broke

bad venom

I'll have to find my camera. I have the 4-tec Nitro, T-maxx, and the 4.6 Savage. For electric old school cars, like Grasshopper, Frog, Blackfoot, Bullhead, and a RC10.

tangwhispr

I was a factory racer for Team Associated of course that meant I drove an RC10, I also raced for Hyperdrive, which made the first belt drive for the RC10 then started making carpet cars...anyways what a fun time, I raced across the US, I was a teamate of Kent Clausen who back in the day had his RC10L carpet car over 60mph, I can remember racing against Joel Johnson who raced for Kyosho...I can also remember using my Turbo Charger to match SCR cells for hour after hour...what a weirdo I was....I can't remember who else sponsored me
Cars i still have
Tamiya
-Frog
-Hornet
-Lunch Box
-Clod Buster
-and I actually have a Mountaneer, Bruiser & Hilux that are mint.
Team Associated
-RC10
-RC10 - w/Stealth Trans
Schumacher
-CAT
Yokomo
-YZ10

R

ramsey

That brusier can go for thousands stock on e-a-y
one I seen one go for $1256