Anyone selling macro algae?

hot883

I have some $15 which will include shipping priority. The ball of chaeto will be about baseball size and loaded with micro stars and pods. Paypal only. Interested, email me bcool831@pldi.net

bigun

I have a quart size bag of chaeto for 15.00 shipped or 2 bags for 25.00 shipped. The price includes a tracking number.I take paypal as payment

shookbrad

I need to cut mine back. My sump is full of Cheto, feather culperia, grape culperia and culperia major. It is all tangled together so you will get some of each if interested. I can fill about two of the quart size bags. I will ship it for $15 for 1 bag or $25 for two. I soak paper towels and wrap the macro up and pack it and ship it USPS priority mail. When I ship I wait till the end of the day to pack the macro and take it to the post office at 5pm so it does not sit in the post office all day long. LMK if interested

bigun

If shookbrad does not have any.I have a quart size bag of chaeto for 15.00 shipped or 2 bags for 25.00 shipped. The price includes a tracking number.I take paypal as payment

shookbrad

Yes, I still do. You can send a payment to my paypal account shookbrad at hotmail.com. Just make sure you include your shipping address. I like to only send it out on Mondays and Tuesdays. If USPS has a delay along the way I don't want the Macro sitting at a post office.