Anyone Think This Is Wrong??

mushroomss

I purchased a kenya frag off an online site.When i got it it was doa.The main stalk har ripped off and left a foot.I told the people this who sold it to me and they sent me a replacement.Needless to say these people dont know how to ship because that one was doa too.SO they sent me a refund.By the time the check got to my house about a week both frags has sprouted 10-15 baby kenyas.Should i keep the refund or send it back as i am now getting 2 frags for free?

teen

kenyas are hard to kill. they most likely werent DOA, just looked a little shabby.
anyway, if you feel guilty, just email them and let em know whats up. i doubt they'll ask for the money back. or you could jsut use the money to buy something else from them.

mushroomss

my cleaner crew of pods,bristleworms,and a scarlet hermit ate them overnight.None of these animals attack coral unless it is very unhealty or dead.

m0nk

Personally I'm a believer in karma. If you're somewhat happy with what you ended up with then it would be good karma to contact them. If you're not happy with the end result then keep the money and move on. If your conscience keeps eating at you then it's up to you what to do. Don't know if that helps at all. Teen might have a point too, just use that money to buy something else from them, something a little more hardy, shipping wise.

m0nk

Originally Posted by mushroomss
my cleaner crew of pods,bristleworms,and a scarlet hermit ate them overnight.None of these animals attack coral unless it is very unhealty or dead.
Ah, just saw this, nevermind my last.