anyone want to trade for an xbox 360

8x8nhl

hey i have a 360 that i barelly use with too controlers and 3 games and i was wondrin if anyone would want to trade a complete 30-55 gallon reef reddy system for the 360, games, controlers,and 250 $
for a 30 gallon you get
1 controler 1 game
for a 45 gallon you get
360 2 games two controlers 50 $
for a 55 you get the
360=350 used
2 controlers=30$eachuse
two games 40 used each
and of courese thhe 200$

37g joe

why would you sell your 360 i personally have one and love it and in the next few monthes so many cool gamnes are coming out such as Oblivion, BFME2, Testdrive Unlimited, GRAW, bfmc2 for 360, gears of War, and a whole bunch more. What games do you have?
personally I just sugest waiting and saving up for your aquarium dont be to quike to sell off your 360 you well probably regret it later.
go on craigslist and look at what people are selling thier tanks on thier for you probably could get a real good deal.

37g joe

alright to give you an Idea of what I have found on craigslist I just did a search under pets and typed "Gallon" the first listing was this (note: this is an example this is something I found for sell and i am not the saler)
for $600
Moving and Must Sacrifice my 80 Gallon Saltwater Aquarium.
This is a package deal and includes the complete setup.
Complete setup comes with the following:
-stand, tank, and hood **stand is an oak colored finish**
-VHO lighting including 4 standard bulbs 2 50/50 and 2 blu actinic.
-1 extra vho spare 50/50 lightbulb
-various types of live rock and soft corals **between 100 - 110 lbs**
-two very healthy fish (1 purple tang, 1 rabbitfish) both get along great
-45 gallon refugium setup with live plants in a 45 gallon glass tank
-seperate lighting for the refugium
-all chemicals
*** I also have the original wet/dry filtration system with the bullet pump that I would be willing to add in as a bonus item.

zsalinas

Really quick make sure when you put in craigslist you make sure it is craigS if you don't have that S on there some naughty stuff will come up and I accidentally pulled it up at work ooops lol

wesa

37g Joe,
That's a beautiful set up the guy in Milwaukee, OR has on craigslist. He doesn't live too far from me, just a couple towns over.

37g joe

Originally Posted by Wesa
37g Joe,
That's a beautiful set up the guy in Milwaukee, OR has on craigslist. He doesn't live too far from me, just a couple towns over.
yea I live in vancouver WA not loooking to upgrade yet but when I do Iam looking for a 120 gallon and I well probably get it on craigslist.
Also sorry 8x8 did not know about the other site met to send you too craigslist not the other site