Anyone with sattelite hood?

vi3tb0i

Hey i am planning to buy a dual sattelite hood can someone that have that power compact sattelite hood post pics of the lunar light on this thread cause i dont no what the lunar light look like thanks.

kah

I'll try to get you a picture this weekend but I don't know if it will be worth anything.

vi3tb0i

thanks i would like to see one if u can turn in all the lights and than atinic and then moon lights i would appreciate it!!

scottgotts

i just got my 24" satellight today. the lunar light is not blue though like in the pic, its just white
Very good product

dr. evil

i have a 48" sattelite with 2 moonlights if you have the actinics and the daylights on the moonlights are pretty much a moot point you can only use them when the others are off and its dark in the room i like to cut off the lights in the room with the moonlights on and just watch the tank with a drink and just relax no tv no noise just the moonlights and the sound of the water moving.

macjm

I have the same 48" sattelite(sp?), but I added my own moonlight kit with 8 blue leds and I enjoy the same feeling when the lights and tv go off. Very pleasing.

kah

I've had it for about 7-8 months... it may be time for a bulb change. Do you know if it's every 6 months or every year?

vi3tb0i

Originally Posted by kah
I've had it for about 7-8 months... it may be time for a bulb change. Do you know if it's every 6 months or every year?
i think its time to change light bulbs

kah

Originally Posted by vi3tb0i
i think its time to change light bulbs
I don't know... they're supposed to last 12 months and everything seems to be thriving.
Originally Posted by vi3tb0i

one last thing can u take a pic of the hood by itself thanks!
Do you want it off or on the tank? Lights off or on?

vi3tb0i

the lights off the tank i only want the top view bottom view and the swtches with lights on thanks!!