anyone with weak stomachs DONT LOOK! caught my monitor eating in action.

nemo lover

Check him out he is our newest addition to our family. His name is Lasher. He is a monitor. This is him in action.

nemo lover

His body is about eight inches long and I dont know how long his tail is. He is hand tamed. We are working on a bigger cage for him right now.

ophiura

:eek: I thought the title was some sort of "teaser!" Ugh. I was also thinking "computer" monitor. Ugh.

joker_ca

my gurl wanted to get a monitor but the one she wanted grew to around 4ft, how big is yours going to get and where do u have him
also that looks really cool im going to send her the pick

nemo lover

Mangrove monitors grow to about four feet or so. He is in our bed room right now. His claws are like razor sharp.

lovethesea

Originally Posted by ophiura
:eek: I thought the title was some sort of "teaser!" Ugh. I was also thinking "computer" monitor. Ugh.

me too........ :hilarious

malounsbury

Originally Posted by nemo lover
Mangrove monitors grow to about four feet or so. He is in our bed room right now. His claws are like razor sharp.
Eeek. Hope that cage is real secure. Else he'll be having nemo lover for a midnight snack.

nemo lover

Thanks julious. Yeah the cage has a secure top. He is really tame I have never had an reptile as calm as he is, and I have a a few.
I will post some pics soon of my 5yr old daughter holding him :eek:

skrimpz

You should use a nail file to file down his nails that way the dont scratch thats what i do with my monitor