Anything FS in Lauderhill,Florida

smmcinto

hey, i left you a message on the other thread about your Nano....still for sale or no...got any pics?? I am in Deerfield Beach.. let me know any info you can. Thanks

vi3tb0i

smmcinto you have an email i will take pics are you willing to drive down here in lauderhill?

smmcinto

Yeah, thats like 10 minutes from me....but can you wait a week...i am actually flying to Denver in about 3 hours for work...but i will be home saturday..let me know, i am VERY interested. Thanks

vi3tb0i

yea i would sell it have any email pics are comming up i love den that is where i was born!!

vi3tb0i

Originally Posted by smmcinto
Yeah, thats like 10 minutes from me....but can you wait a week...i am actually flying to Denver in about 3 hours for work...but i will be home saturday..let me know, i am VERY interested. Thanks
yea i will be home then.

vi3tb0i

Originally Posted by smmcinto
are you willing to trade? i will trade for liverock

smmcinto

do you have anything in the tank now...rock, coral, fish water, anything???? If not do you have any you would be willing to sell? Also, how much are you looking to get for everything.
Let me know...Thanks...and again i will be home saturday, after i get out of this hell in denver with all this snow.