Aptasia & Coral Banded Shrimp?

novice

Please Help,
I have an overpopulation of these aptasia anemones. From what I was told, peppermint shrimps should do the job but so far nothing has happened. I just purchased 6-peppermint shrimp and they would not dare go near these large aptasia. Especially the big ones and they are also breeding. They are moving around the tank. Besides this, does anyone suggest having coral banded shrimps w/ cleaner shrimps and do umbrella mushroom needs a lot of light? Please help.....

maxx

Cleaner Shrimp and Coral Baned shrimp DO get along. Some invert packages here on SWF.com offer both in the same package. I honestly dont think SWF.com is out to screw anybody.

predator

I had aptasia growing in my tank when I first set it up and the way I killed it was by taking a syringe, filling it with scalding hot water and shooting it in their mouths. After I did this I have not seen the aptasia since. As for your mushrooms, the more light they get the better. Put it this way if you give them alot of light they will open up and stay out more.