aqua c remora??noise??

panther g

I just bought a new one and where the water is sprayed it make a load sound is it normal and will the sound ever stop. And can you place a heater inside a skimmer? Will a Maxi-jet powerhead make the noise go away or does it take a couple of days for the skimmer to break in?
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
[ June 29, 2001: Message edited by: panther G ]
[ June 29, 2001: Message edited by: panther G ]

goofieones

Hello, I have the AquaC EV 90, different than the remona, but mine does not make any noise that is even noticable. Yes you can put a heater in the sump, along with other things. And lastly I don't really know if the powerhead will stop the noise, but I doubt it.

dont even bother doing that, i have the remora and for the first few days it was a little noisy(not THAT bad but still) then about a week later practily nothing, ive heard some skimmers are noisy(even after the break in period) but as far as mines is , its VERY quite (had it set up for about a month now)

C

coralbeauty

I have one and I am running it with the RIO pump on a GFI circut. It is a little nosiy. However, either it has gotten quieter or I have gotten use to it! I really do not notice it until I start it up after having off for DT feeding. I also use the prefilter. So no bubbles!
Connie