Aquarium (Stocked 90 gal.)

whiterose

I am selling a completely stocked, 1 year old 90 gallon saltwater aquarium that is very well maintained. I do not want to get rid of the tank, but fear a move overseas in the near future and would like to sell to someone who is serious about the saltwater tank hobby and who will enjoy having a nice set-up in their home.
The aquarium glass is in great shape, but has a few small scratches, not visible from distance. Set-up consists of a 48” glass tank w/center flow filtration, 50½” mahogany stand with two front doors and canopy that opens from the top (66” high top to bottom and 19½” deep). Included: Aqualight retrofit compact fluorescent light kit (48” long w/ballast and 4-65watt lights), Turbo Twist UV 36 watt sterilizer, 3-12V cooling fans, Coralife Super Protein Skimmer w/pump rated for 220 gal., refugium filter complete with pump and lights, Gen-X PCX-30 main pump battery operated air pump, timers, and other small accessories.
Livestock includes:

Fiji Live Rock (about 90 lbs)
Flower Anemone
Cinnamon Clownfish
4 Sea Anemones
Dwarf Lionfish
Xenia Colony
Fire Shrimp
Cleaner Shrimp (2)
Snowflake Eel
Blue and Yellow Damsel
Spotted Mandarin Dragonet
Long Tentacle Anemone
Green Open Brain Coral
Cabbage Leather Coral
Red Mushroom Colony
Yellow Hawaiian Tang
Live plants(in refugium)
White Sand
I am asking $1500.00
O.B.O. but I do not intend on giving it away. If you are interested and have questions or would like to see pictures, please e-mail me at blanca.mccann@yahoo.com.

B

bonita69

Interested in these 2 how much shipping to 23456 Virginia Beach, va
Red Mushroom Colony
Xenia Colony
Want to see pics of these please bonita69@cox.net

whiterose

I appreciate your responses to this thread.
I would like to clarify that I am selling the tank as one COMPLETE item. In other words, I do not want to break up the tank and sell parts separately. Also, the person that buys it has to pick it up in Panama City, FL (2 hours from Pensacola).
Thanks again