***** Aquariums

theone

You know how ***** have aquariums for sale with every thing u need to setup a salt tank do u guys think there prices are all right.

standish

I don't have a ***** in my area. But I guess that it would depend on what you're getting and the quality of the equipment. I don't have alot of faith in chain pet stores when it comes to this hobby. Very few employees are even familiar with it.
It has been my experience that those package deals are very seldom worth it. Other than the tank itself, the rest is usually junk.

alison

:happyfish ***** does have pretty good prices on tanks. They don't really carry the big tanks though do they? Their prices on filters and stuff are pricier than stuff on the net even with shipping though. Good luck

firefish3

I have found a cheap site or shall I say reffered to a cheap site. Prices are like $95.00 for a 75 gallon tank $80.00 for a 65 gallon. send me a private message if you want the site because I dont think you are allowed to post links on this massage board.

theone

um yeah i need that site because my yellow tank is growing and i only have a 20 gallon. im looking to get a 70 gallon or up.

reef_magic

the tank deal i got was $199.99 for an eclipse 29gal
i thought it was a good deal, it came with salt and everything. except LR and LS

J

jackie dh

I think that ***** is high on their tanks. Smaller shops will often haggle on the price. I order all my dry good online much cheaper than *****'s prices too. I just got a 120 tank at a small shop and the tank, light and cover cost me $275 including tax! ***** want's nearly that much for a 55 setup! :nope: