Aquascape question

sueandherzoo

Originally Posted by MrMoses
http:///forum/post/2764005
I was just wondering, is that tonga branch mixed with fiji?
Beats me. I purchased the base rock and live rock from a LFS to start the initial set-up and cycle. A few weeks later I was at a not-so-local fish store and he had amazing, healthy looking stuff but it was too soon for me to be able to buy any livestock so I had to at LEAST walk out of there with something.... I decided on some more live rock. While I was examining the pieces available the owner pointed out the tonga branches and told me that when these were gone we wouldn't be seeing anymore since it wasn't going to be available any more? That's all I needed to hear - being a newbie I didn't know if that were true or not but I didn't want to chance it -- they came home with me. I'm sure he told me where they were from but I try to absorb so much information when I'm picking people's brains that unfortunately I'm only retaining about half a week later.
Sue

sueandherzoo

Now that the cloud of sand has cleared I'm able to get a decent shot of the new aquascaping. I'm not thrilled to death with it but it's not bad and it's definitely STURDY - it may not look like it but all those rocks are solidly placed and it would take an earthquake (or my big clumsy hand) to knock one over. And besides, after obsessing over it for so many hours yesterday I am NOT going to start tweaking again today. "Step away from the tank, Maam."
Thanks for your support.
Sue