Aquavitro(sp)

stanlalee

its just seachem. If they had something new to add they should have just added it to the seachem line. the calcification is the same concentration (140k mg/l) as seachem reef complete but is basically a mix of reef complete and reef calcium (calcium chloride and calcium gluconate). what do I need this for. you would get the exact same results using reef complete and reef calcium (as they suggest you do anyway) with the ability to cut back the calcium gluconate as neccessary (gluconate is an organic hence you may want to back off it if negative results like algae occur despite what they claim) and on top of that they deleted the mg and sr in balanced ratio's that reef complete has (I guess to sell Ions).
they claim alpha is a clarifier 50% more active then prime. why didn't they just make prime better instead of trying to launch a new line nobody's familiar with.
fuel= another reef plus (check the ingredient labels on both via websites).
vibrance is another iodide supplement. why is another line of this needed when the have iodide under the seachem label?
ect ect
all their products seem to be variations of regular seachem stuff with a few exclusive combo's of elements in an attempt to offer something different. I use seachem and will stick with the "old" or "entry level" line.