aragamilk or reef reactor???

accurate

I had atarted using aragamilk a couple months ago and ran out. Was gonna get some more and a lfs told me about Kent reef reactor. I think its sorta the same for as far as I can tell, its still new, but i'll still appreciate the input!!
Thanks in advance.

nm reef

Sorry no info here on either product.....but one of the sharks....burn&spy(but he's not been around in a while) was using the aragamilk stuff.....hope someone here can help ya

broomer5

accurate
Had not yet heard of the new Kent product either, but thanks for pointing it out. I read the write-up on it at Kent's site, and it does sound very similar to CaribSea's AragaMILK.
How do you like the AragaMILK ??
I've been using it in my 30 for awhile now, and be interested in hearing your viewpoint.
Later

accurate

I like it, it seems to be working good and keeps me from having to add some of the other adds to my tank. I do think im gonna try this kent stuff though and ill post my exp on it as i get it. itll take a few weeks though. What other adds besides aragamilk were you using?

broomer5

I just do normal monthly water changes on the 30 gallon tank, and have been using the AragaMILK for maintaining alk and calcium levels.
If I need to raise or adjust either parameter, I still rely on SeaChem products to individually adjust one or the other.
It seems to work - very easy to dose - I dose it at night before I go to bed - man does it cloud the water.
My corals seem to be more inflated lately, but I can not attribute it soly to the AragaMILK. I feed with various frozen, fresh and flake foods, so I quit dosing Iodine. Once every other week I quarter does with Combisan.
Just been doing better on my scheduled tank maintenance ;)
Hey lemme know how the Kent product works :)