Are there any reefers in Houston?

coralwish

Hi I'm Tom and was wondering how many members are in Houston area? I really need help on redoing my tank, please help me out. My tank crashed a while back and I just had enough money do fix it up now. *buying and selling frags or corals on SWF.com is not allowed Please Do not ask or offer them* Anything will greatly help because right now there's no coral in there at all. The water is good now and I'll be doing small water changes every week to keep nitrates down. thanks in advance, plmk asap

quads4_lif

Have you tried *links violation *no links can be posted with sponsors that are in direct competition of SWF.com** I am a member on that forum also. Lots of good people and info

armandoc

I'm over here in Angleton, about 45 minutes south on Highway 288. Been into freshwater aquariums for the last 15 years, but just got into saltwater almost 2 years ago. Glad to see other fellow reefers here in the area.

joeram

I live in houston and shop alot at aquaruim world and aquatic world for stuff and ***** and petsmart for supplies.