Arrow crab?

delira5cal

I was looking at an arrow crab but have read a few things on them eating crabs, snails, shrimp, basically any other invert. Has anyone had any experience with these guys?

wanabebell

i loved mine
They always left my invertbrats alown
I got rid of because he was startin to eye down my feather dusters
Really fun creatures

dragonboy

I use to have one they were pretty cool to watch but they the bad thing about them they tend to climb over corals and bug them and sometimes might even pick on them.

judyk

They are good cleaners but, mine would pull the snails off the glass and kill them. I also, suspected he killed my cleaner gobie.

helipilot

I had one in my 30 gal reef to take care of a bristle worm problem I had. After he ate the bristle worms, he set his sight on my pair of perc's and actually tried to hunt them at night. He went back to my LFS.

S

scriggle

mine was a real mean crab that tried to always steal everybody elses food. He killed some snails and hermits, and I finally caught him and now he's back at the LFS. he was very interesting, but just not what I wanted in my peaceful tank.

thegrog

I had one and it was fun to watch when small. then it started eating snails and hermits. It even killed a peppermint shrimp. It went after one of my juvenile clowns, and then it went back to the store.