attaching shrooms to rocks

overanalyzer

I use the net method - but you could also put it on the sand bed and it will form a little crust and then you can set it more easily on to a rock to bond

reeferdude

well i have a little blue that came loose in a shippment, I just have him sitting on a rock i want him to attach to with no water movement around him so he cant move.

jeo

I have been struggleing with the same problem. I have left my shrroms in the sand so they attach to some of it. I took one and glued the sand to a small piece of rubble. The shroom didn't react well to this and has been shrivelled up for 2 days now. I does look like it is still alive though.

reeferdude

rubber bands, i sure did look weird buying rubber bands and panty hose, consitering i am an 18 year old boy, it is actually doing quite nice, i can see through the hose so they must be letting light through.

overanalyzer

Originally posted by Reeferdude
rubber bands, i sure did look weird buying rubber bands and panty hose, consitering i am an 18 year old boy, it is actually doing quite nice, i can see through the hose so they must be letting light through.

try buying some bridal viel!!

searcher

A simpler method that I've used with success is stuffing the shroom in a hole in the rock. Of course you need a rock with the right sized holes in it. As the shroom crawls out it attaches to the rock and sometime leaves a trail that forms new shrooms. This method also works with xenia.