ATTEN. ALL MI reefers

unknown

Does anyone know of any swapes coming up or are we done for the season since the snow has fallen??
Vince.

unknown

Thx cadbury
Anyone else know of anything happening or in the works in MI with relations to Reefing or swapping partyies??
Vince..

T

thomas712

As long as they are local, no reason why you couldn't just bring an empty cooler with you :D I'd like to meet a few of our MI reefers, and I could bring a few aquacultured BTA's. :D

unknown

the date and place is set. We are just working on who will bring what.
I believe cadbury will be posting a link of some sort on what people can bring if they choose to help out with food and drink.
Will post more later.
Vince.

fishinmi

I could bring some food and drinks with me. I dont have much for corals at this time but am working on getting more. Thanks for letting me know a little more info, Jason

W

wizardofos

I am new to SWA and am willing to host a swap/sell/buy meet. (Being new - I don't have anything to trade) I have access to a clubhouse in Fenton Mi. that is about 5000 Sq ft that could be used to host the meet.
It would require a modest fee from those in attendance to cover the rental costs ($5 each?). My thoughts are that those wishing to bring displays or other items would be able to setup on a Saturday and the main event would be held on a Sunday, or just do a Sunday only thing. It would be possible to raise the temp in the club to 78 - 80 for the comort of all. It is a nice place on Lake Fenton with ample parking, kitchen facilities and wet bar (BYOB).
It would take 50 people to attend for the rental costs to be completely covered. If enough people were committed to attending I am willing to cover the difference. This could easily be an all day event.
Do we have enough people in the MI area that are interested in this to make it a viable proposition? This can take place any Sunday from Feb - May, not including the Memorial Day weekend.
All those interested, please contact me at
wizard_of_os_2000@yahoo.com
Regards,
Perry