ATTN: looking fo new fish store in NJ

reefsoe

where do you go now
as far a Saltwater I usually go to Absolutely Fish in Clifton... a bit pricey but they quality is good
there are a few more if you want to know, in all honesty the last bunch of my purchases have been online and SWF.com

fishking

reef inc--#-(732) 424-2050
288 US Highway 22
Green Brook, NJ
ocean gallery--#-(908) 226-1100
908 US Highway 22
North Plainfield, NJ

flipmodez5

Yea...theres another store on 22 west called Pet Shani...they have some pretty good stuff and for good prices...I dont the exact address but if your going on 22West then you should see this small Amusement park...right after that, you'll see a yellow sign that says "The Pet Shanni".
Personally I love Reefs Inc...jus bought one of those MTC skimmers...does an AMAZING job for my tank...I dont even need my filters anymore!
PS. I'll try to find out there address next time I go...
:)

fishking

Originally posted by kyle10
the guy at reefs inc is a big a$$....and is no help at all...i hope he closes

awww come on dont be so mean, he is very helpful for me:jumping:

mattk

I have made many purchases fromt he pet shanty on US 22 west bound next to the bowcraft amusements in scotch plains.
quality is good price is average.
There is a place off Rt 1 in Philly called the Hidden reef. It is very good. and prices are also good. Hige in supplies and livestock particulary coral of all kinds.look for it on the web
it is worth the drive 30 mins past trenton. :happyfish :happyfish:happy:

flipmodez5

Hey fishking...
I got my skimmer for $159.00 and it iz doin an AMAZING job on my 55 gallon tank...I already see my water clearing up alot....I'm eventually gonna hav my lightz retrofitted and add the MH when i get tha money....and tha guy there has been a real help 2 me too...very nice and gave me some good advice on how 2 run my tank...What did he do that made you so angry kyle??
:happyfish :happyfish :happyfish

fishking

did u ever see some of the clams he has they are HUGE :scared: , but of course they cost 200 bucks:nope:

flipmodez5

Hey,
Well I would personally get rid of the old skimmer...You've seen the water quality at Reefs inc. Man that is sweet, you know hes only running skimmers and nothing else...Hez got no filters or anything....jus a skimmer that does everything...Thats why I bought it and man was it a good investment...my water is crystal clear now!!!....If you can, try to sell your old skimmer on ---- or post it here in the classified section....
:)