Awesome Tank in my LFS!!!

gamedawg

I forgot to ask how many gallons!!! They just set it up, and it is set right in the entrance of their fish room. It's dark in that room, and this tank is very bright. It just blows you away when you walk in. I didn't want to take pics of all their running equipment, but it was crazy! Lots of stuff sucking energy! If I had to guess on gallons, I'd say about 200. I will call and ask for the official gallons. Enjoy!

connor

i got all of you beat my lfs barrier reef has a 2500 gallon display with tangs angels and a huge 5+ foot tesselatta eel, and a 300 gallon reef thats beautiful

jacknjill

me? i dont know what they would say if i walked into their store and started taking pics of their tank lol

gamedawg

Well thanks guys! NOT! I didn't say it's size is impressive, Just the setup and lights. It's the most clean set up I've seen. I did find out the gallons, and it's only about 125.

whaa...?

um is that 2 pics molded into 1? i belive it is, top middle the powerheads are the exact same spot and everything. but a little spaced and the 1 on the left is cut off. nice try though

mitzel

Oh wow no way . Which one , where is it madman? I will be there for sure . I love shark tanks.
And by the way madman I'm trying to start a local club would you be interested ? shoot me an email at michaelmitzel@comcast.net .