awseome acans

ci11337

not to long ago i found a LFS near me thats sells some crazy LPS. As i'm currently broke, i haven't been there yet. When i start working in the summer i'm gonna invest in some nice acans. Since i haven't delt with acans before, i'm doing a price check. Are these fair prices?(WYSIWYG)
#1- $120
#2- $70
#3- $75
#4- $100
#5- $110

ci11337

#6- $80
#7- $140
#8- $75 per polyp =)
#9- the stores acan tank
#10- I can see every penny i make this summer is going right here.

rebelprettyboy

whoa those are some nice acans. I would very well pay the prices for what u see. Seen many places overprice Acans so bad, not that they are overpriced, but veyr expensive.
Wish I lived where the place was. Id be gettin a tank upgrade and load it with those acans.

ci11337

well after i blow all my money on them i'll send you guys some frags. ;) there are alot more pics too. They have orange torch for $40 a head. Loads of scolys(about $100ea.), and check out these. (currently sold out)

ci11337

The saddest part is i don't have a ton of room left. I'm gonna have to sell some of my "normal" corals. I'll probably need 2 jobs this summer too.

spiderwoman

Absolutely INSANE stuff! I'm glad he is not near me, I'd probably blow weeks worth of work on those nice corals.

ci11337

Originally Posted by SpiderWoman
http:///forum/post/2633635
Absolutely INSANE stuff! I'm glad he is not near me, I'd probably blow weeks worth of work on those nice corals.
I'm glad it's over an hour away or i'd visit weekly. I'm gonna be soo poor.

ci11337

hold up, just realized they started shipping stuff again, (i knew they did at one point but was told they stopped because of shipping prices) so i can't give out the site any more. plz don't ban me o mighty mod

clownfish11

Mannnnnn thats some nice stuff we'll have to trade acans sometime..the new LFS im going to gets some nice ones in every once and a while, almost bought a 8 polyp one that was red and white for 65$, but bought some other lps, sofites, and sps instead