AZ. 85239 MH/VHO/Moonlight combo also wet dry with Protein skimmer and pumps

spiderwoman

Could you give more info on for example how wide is the light, for what size of a system have you it on now, what size sump it is etc?

This fixture is three years old but in brand new condition I purchased it while I lived in Philly and it sat for almost a year in the boxes it came in it is a "48 inches long and was rated for a 75-110gal" then I set it up and added the moonlight fixture. It was set up for less then a year and we moved here to Maricopa AZ. This fixture was purchased thru www.hellolights.com it is in great condition and would not be selling it but we are moving to Spain and the voltage is just not going to work there. I paid over $700.00 just for the fixture itself then another $200.00 for the moonlight and the filter was rated the same with the pumps were another $475.00 so this is a great deal. the pumps that I have are several powerheads smaller for movement and the main is an external rated at 1000 gal per hour. I have two other people sitting on the fence with this fixture so the first $350.00 becomes the lucky ones.

350 watts of MH and 190 watts of VHO a total of 540 watts plus the moon lights all in one fixture. Yes the price for all is $350.00 and at this price it is a steal.