B tip releasing brown threads

nicodemus

I just watched my green bubble tip (hosts a true-perc clown) retract its tentacles so they were thin and very green. The middle clear white began to expand to a large bulb, releasing many brown threads. My clown would bite the threads, releasing them into the tank, after a few minutes of releasing these threads, the white bulbous center shrunk and the anonome crawled into the darkness and out of view. He has been very healthy lately, so I'm not so concerned as interested to what just happened. The whole process happened in about 5 minutes. Anyone know what just happened?

steelgluer

Originally Posted by nicodemus
I just watched my green bubble tip (hosts a true-perc clown) retract its tentacles so they were thin and very green. The middle clear white began to expand to a large bulb, releasing many brown threads. My clown would bite the threads, releasing them into the tank, after a few minutes of releasing these threads, the white bulbous center shrunk and the anonome crawled into the darkness and out of view. He has been very healthy lately, so I'm not so concerned as interested to what just happened. The whole process happened in about 5 minutes. Anyone know what just happened?
he made doo doo in your tank

txbrittany

Everything poops! LOL
You can try to get it out of the tank, or just leave it in there.....it will be taken care of :)

nicodemus

It seemed pretty drastic and violent to be "poop" and since he hasn't come out but I guess I'll listen to you guys