B/W saddleback coloring?

jemshores

My 2 saddlebacks arrived today-purchased B/W ones and cannot seem to figure out why they are deep rust? Sounds stupid but no juvi pics on these fellas can I find and I was wondering if they turn black as they get older? I attached a bad pic but its the best I can do right now while they get settled in but as U can see no black. Does anyone have any info to add about their coloring? Thanks...

jemshores

Originally Posted by TeresaQ
http:///forum/post/3005061
I do beleive you are right. They get darker anbd turn back as the mature.
T
Thanks T....I sure hope so, but they are so darling! One took to the sabae anemone ASAP and is jumping up & down like a kid on a bed! Hope he doesn't wear out the springs! Its partner is just floating nearby but doesn't want to join in-maybe in the future! Can they injure the anemone? It, anemone, seems perkier and doesn't mind!

teresaq

I dont know much about anemones, but have read if it is very small and the clowns are big, they can.
T

small triggers

my maroon tore into one of my anemones and kinda smothered it. it ran away until i think it could deal with her then came back out. (though i killed it later) they have to be really aggressive and pulling and pushing into the anemone to hurt it i think.