Back from vacation!

bronco300

Welp I'm back(just today) from vacation/honeymoon in Jamaica Negril...had a wonderful time at the sandals resort...the rooms were a bit smaller than i had imagined for the tag on them, but it was alot of fun..I snorkeled mostly on mine on, and once with a crew...which i must say I hated because i'm not good yet with the fins....need a bit of practive, but i saw some cools,fish,eels, starfish,urchins galore, ray and such...here is one video of some type of anemone or jelly...swims like a jelly though ..there were lots of them!!

groupergenius

My Bud went to Negril and all I got was this video of a jellyfish.....
Bro...Negril, Jamaica....---- beaches.....you got my e-mail.....hook a brother up.

Jus' playin'. Isn't the water awsome??? I'm hoping to take my boat to the Bahamas in a couple months.

bronco300

Originally Posted by GrouperGenius
http:///forum/post/2658785
Bro...Negril, Jamaica....---- beaches.....you got my e-mail.....hook a brother up.

Jus' playin'. Isn't the water awsome??? I'm hoping to take my boat to the Bahamas in a couple months.
haha, yea right! it was great though almost every day nice and sunny...first day we actually got burnt some but everything went great minus one time...but it was fun and it was a nice place with quite a bit to do
Originally Posted by Coral Keeper

http:///forum/post/2658800
Welcome back! Do you have any pictures you can show us?

yes i do, and more movies, but they aren't uploaded yet, in time though! it was hard to get any good pics of the reef where i went, nothing extremely colorful so that was a bit disappointing, and we only got like 20minutes in the water and with those stupid fins it was worthless,lol.

bronco300

Originally Posted by GrouperGenius
http:///forum/post/2658785

haha, yea right! it was great though almost every day nice and sunny...first day we actually got burnt some but everything went great minus one time...but it was fun and it was a nice place with quite a bit to do..there was a ---- beach right next to us but never went over there,lol, so no pictures, sorry.

Originally Posted by Coral Keeper

http:///forum/post/2658800
Welcome back! Do you have any pictures you can show us?

yes i do, and more movies, but they aren't uploaded yet, in time though! it was hard to get any good pics of the reef where i went, nothing extremely colorful so that was a bit disappointing, and we only got like 20minutes in the water and with those stupid fins it was worthless,lol.

bronco300

here is a video of one of the eels i saw...i saw two within just a few feet of each other, and all in the safety swim area, so I didn't even have to go far to see them!

flricordia

Welcome back. At least yo got a little time in the water. Better than most of us get. I am sure it is a trip you will remember and cherish.

And looks like the upside down jellyfish Cassiopeia sp. I remember years ago being able to get them when I lived in OKC, small one that didn't live in the average reef for long.

bronco300

more shots:

these we didnt stay in, but one pools goes right to their back door:

view from our room:

could have candlelight dinners like this, but cost like $180..too rich for me for something i could just pull over some chairs and carry my plates there

clownfish11

seems like a kid friendly place :p, but it looks sweetttt, and do you have any more pics of the water and stuff in it?

bronco300

actually kids aren't allowed at that resort, no noises whiny babies or anything! It's wonderful...they have other resorts family based, but those are more specifically for couples,etc
here are some more videos underwater