Back in the game.!!

dragracer

Wow, I haven't been on year in ages.........well maybe like a year. I got away from the hobby for a short time. I was moving my tank a while back and in the process my Huma Huma Trigger(Chester)....my pride and joy, was fatally injured.......he wedged himself behind the overflow box while I was draining about 30 gallons out of my 75. I didn't know he did it until I picked up his little fake coral home and he wasn't there............he was out of water for 15 minutes. I felt aweful!!!!! Irresponsible! At the time, other than 2 snails and a couple of hermits.......thats all I had in the tank. I did complete the move and have kept the tank up and running the whole time, doing the usual upkeep and tests and changes, but I am planning a wedding and Heather and I just didn't want any fish for a while(wedding take up a ton of time). Well now we are back. I am starting back slow........right now we have 75 lbs of liverock in the tank with some snail, hermits and 3 Green Chromis's.....'s's's. :) I just ordered a cleanup crew from this site. I am in PA.........does anyone know about how long it should take to get here? Not that it matters.....I am going in for hernia surgery on Friday......so i will be home for a couple weeks so I'll be here for delivery. I am just curious. Thanks.
Ryan