base rock

team2jndd

I have somewhere between 50-100 lbs left. Im thinking its closer to 100. If somebody can paypal me tonight I will do 1$/lb. Shipping not included. Just let me know how much you want and your zip and I can get you a quote.

team2jndd

I am in NY. I would have to weigh it all before giving you an exact price but for 50 lbs I can do 80 shipped. Let me know if this sounds good. If I do have 100 lbs I will do all 100 for 135 shipped.

team2jndd

oh by the way, this is manmade rock and has been fully cured. This is my last batch so im just trying to get rid of it.

team2jndd

I am in mahopac 10541. I made some pieces for AW a while back that I guess he changed his ming on and they are over a foot long. They are mostly shelf like pieces. I can get pictures of those too if you want. Just let me know.

team2jndd

I will do either. I just realized that it will be 1.50/lb to ship though not 1.35. I will use flat rate boxes and I can only fit about 20 lbs in each box. Shipping it any other way is just too expensive.

team2jndd

I will give a discount to anybody who can paypal tonight as I need this money ASAP. Just let me know how much you want and where you are located.

team2jndd

I just weighed out all of the rock and it is almost 150 lbs total. I will do all 150 lbs sent to FLA via ups ground for 225$ shipped. I am uploading new pictures now. If anybody else is interested, make some offers.

team2jndd

Here are a few pictures. In one of the pictures with the larger rocks, I used a full pencil for scale size. I believe that is about 8 inches. Also, the table is about 4' by 2.5'.

renogaw

this stuff cured enough to go into tanks? If you have some left over at the end of the month, hit me up with an email if you still have it.

team2jndd

It has been cured for almost three months now. I probably wont have any by the end of the month but if I do I will let you know.