Baseball Cards...

moray345

Hey...
Im looking fo the Topps 2006 Alex Gordon Rookie Card...
Im wondering if any of yall have one for sale...that I dont have to pay an arm and a leg for...
Thanks,
CB

kronnk7

Thought I'd ask. I have a bunch of old cards that I got when I was young and I would like to sell them, but I don't know if any are good or not. I don't want to get taken by someone that does know what they are worth. They are mostly form the 80's and early 90's.

moray345

best thing i can tell you to do is get Beckett. Its a baseball card appraisal magazine and has alot of info in there... Are they complete sets?

hot883

Do ya know what 60's/70's cards are worth in sealed wrappers? Still have the gum in there.

moray345

it really depends they could be like anywhere form 10 cents to ten dollars a pack you never know you

hot883

Originally Posted by Laddy
Can I only buy the gum out of the packets?

Sure; since it's vintage gum it will be offered for $30 each.

pontius

when I was younger, I spent thousands on cards from the 70s, 80s, and early 90s. I ended up selling them on the auction site for $900, so don't expect to make a profit on baseball cards unless they're pre-60s. commodoties are a much better investment.

vanos

Originally Posted by eyebedam
I got a Cal Ripken Jr rookie card Ill sell you. Whats it worth.
Is it PSA graded?

vanos

Originally Posted by hot883
Do ya know what 60's/70's cards are worth in sealed wrappers? Still have the gum in there.
How many sealed packs do you have?

mrdc

I used to have literally 1,000s of cards from all sorts of sports but now I only have a few hundred. My boss has a Hank Aaron rookie card that I think is worth something. I offered him $50 bucjks for it and he just gave me the strangest look :notsure:

oceanists

Boy I remember when i was younger opening a pack of baseball or football cards was as close to heaven as you could get especially when your going through and then see emmitt smith or Joe montana... just awesome.

ruaround

Originally Posted by Oceanists
I have 50 Emmitt Smith Cards I am willing to sell........ make me a offer
50 cent!!! they are tainted with the cowboys star...
never mind... i wouldnt buy them with your money Ben... :hilarious
i have a bunch of Zo and Shaq rookie cards... perhaps i should put em on that eplace cuz they won a championship... :thinking:

oceanists

Originally Posted by ruaround
50 cent!!! they are tainted with the cowboys star...
never mind... i wouldnt buy them with your money Ben... :hilarious
i have a bunch of Zo and Shaq rookie cards... perhaps i should put em on that eplace cuz they won a championship... :thinking:

I know , man I thought I was gonna be a millionare with the cards i had when i was younger, I look in Beckett and even though they have significantly decreased in price who are you gonna sell them to if they havent. Even on the auction site i put cards on there starting at a penny , nobody wants these things anymore. Now I know why card shops constantly drop like flies.
I also have a Shaq -- and like 4 Chris Webber --'s My best rookie card is Emmitt Smiths official --. none of them worth what they used to be