beach sunset

key00west

pictures i took tonight from the beach around the corner from my house, one of the reasons i like living here in florida...enjoy

mike22cha

Very cool sunset. I can't wait till in about a week and a half when I get to go to the sunshine state. There is so much to do there. I enjoyed also spring break in Destin. The have the nicest beaches.

murph145

whatever
lol j/k i live close to the beach but not close enough to snap pics like that im about 30 mintues from malibu wish i lived there

key00west

thank you alyssia, two people came up to me and asked if i was interested in selling the pictures i took tonight, i just gave them my email and send them the pictures for nothing, because i have to resize them to post them here im not to sure if they would make a good background for the computer or for printing, the file size is 3072x2304, so with my 26" monitor they look awsome!

earlybird

Originally Posted by corbeaner
WE had a beachhouse that was about 100 yards away from the beach
Give me back my avatar

The wife and I have been looking around the Marathon area. I hope be down ther in the next year. Those pics are awesome! I can't wait to move to Florida!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!