Beautiful Saltwater Livestock & Corals

adamsr10

Looking to sell off my wonderful saltwater aquarium setup. I'm going to be moving around alot this summer and for the next year and just can't manage to keep it like I have with all the moving. Unless someone is interested in the tank as a whole I must part it out. I have had the fish and most of the corals since I started this tank almost 2 years ago. They are very beautiful, large, and hardy. If your interested please let me know, I would just like them to go to another nice aquarium. I have a marroon clownfish that currently hosts in a large red bubble tip anemone which I would like to sell together, a coral beauty angel fish, and a fancy serpant seastar. As for corals I have tons: HUGE hammer head approximately 6 heads, pumping xenia galore, large green starburst polyp, yellow colony polyps, greenish zooanthoids, LARGE red mushrooms, and medium green acropora. If you are interested in anything please let me know and I can send pictures if your not sure what it all looks like. Once this is sold I will also have my entire setup including VHO, filter, aquaC remora, powerheads, heaters, everything. Livestock and corals must go first or sell as a whole.
Marroon Clown w/anemone - 75
Coral Beauty Angel - 40
Zoos - 25
HUGE Hammer - 125
Mushrooms - varies on rock, largest 100
LARGE Green Star Polyp - 60
Pumping Xenia - varies on rock, largest 50
Green Acropora - 25
Yellow Polyp Colony - 20/rock (2)
I am willing to negotiate on pieces if interested and will give very good deal on multiple pieces or the entire setup ($650obo). Email me whenever and I will respond ASAP Sorry I am unwilling to ship items so pick up or local delivery only, I DON'T want any shipping deaths!

adamsr10

it is possible however I don't want to be responsible for any problems in shipping if something would happen. Also with the weather being so cold it would be extremely difficult for myself to keep the package at a proper temperature. I have never shipped livestock before and not sure how exactly it would work. I am open to your suggestions, however it will be extremely difficult. How far away do you live?

grandmamarm

I'll give you $500 for the corals and fish if we can work some way to ship, do you think they might package everything up at Pruess' Animal House?

adamsr10

first I would prefer not to ship anything, however the zoos are greenish brown.. also I'm not sure if pruess would package everything and ship. are you talking all corals, fish, and rocks? I could ask them but where would you need them shipped and would you include extra for shipping?

adamsr10

I'm sorry everyone but I have had an offer and payment for the entire set of corals and fish. Once again I'm sorry but stay alert I will be posting all my other stuff in another week or so.. filter, lights, everything.. Sorry Again

jozadak

Originally Posted by adamsr10
I'm sorry everyone but I have had an offer and payment for the entire set of corals and fish. Once again I'm sorry but stay alert I will be posting all my other stuff in another week or so.. filter, lights, everything.. Sorry Again
whats the scoop?